Thursday, April 10, 2008

Cambridge



Well I have settled into my new host family. The Diprose. And yes. THEY ARE A RELATION. Small world I guess. They are a really nice family. Zac had a little trouble with their fluffy cat, turns out he has an alergy or something nutty. Sorted out now.
The toilet is really dramatic. For about five minutes directly after flushing it sounds like the starship enterprise is trying to take off.
The town is small, but thats ok I guess. I think Ill miss hastings. I just finished my third day at the packhouse. Dude, we get tomorrow off. Shaweet! Its exciting since we usually only get sunday off. Thank goodness for impromptu breaks. I would burn out. The place gets really hot in the afternoon. No clock, which is annoying. So once again I have to smuggle my phone in. -_-

Its actually not so bad working with everyone (ok not quite everyone, 5 of the girls are down south at the moment. Miss you all by the way =) <3 )

It seems stricter than the last place. But thats not so bad. I'm officially a packer, but Im starting to slip into the roll of throwing boxes around onto pallets and stuff. Take back your job Frank! I dont want it. XD

Last night Mum and Dad came down and took me to dinner. It was really cool seeing 'em again. They brough me goodies to. I was shocked. Mum got me coke... I know. It was also buzzy seeing pics of my Nephews and nieces. Baby Sarah is so big now. Time flies when your on headspace slaving your guts out. loller

Heres some left over Photos from Hastings. Enjoy. Oh yea, the Obey Buzzy Board I did is at the greens now. Or maybe its in a bin, either way it was a good practice.

Oh man, I gotta tell ya. We were messing about in town tonight. I climbed on top of one of those freight containers and found a diaper. Ok, thats not the right story. I did a video of frank and Peaky jumping into a bush. It was rather lame to be honest. No effort or grace involved. But what you don't see is franks elbow going into the side of peakies head. Which resulted in him not remembering even jumping into the bush. The last thing he remembered was talking about doing it. Lol, It was kinda freaky actually. He only passed out for a second or two. So now were deciding to only go one at a time.
Maybe we should watch less CKY. Oh yea, we also found a road cone that was buried. All you could see was the tip. haha.


Tomorrow we'll probably go see horton has a who. Or hears a who. I can never remember. oh never mind. Looks like it hasnt come out yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment