If you're still looking for the Bee on this Bus then you're missing the point.
Now for a new feature! I like to call it:
Top Songs this Week
1. John Powell – Goa
2. John Powell – The Drop
John Powell does all the music for the Bourne movies. As well as Shrek, How to Train Your Dragon, and a whole pile of others. Goa & The Drop both Feature on the Bourne Supremacy Soundtrack.
At number three we got Cherry Poppin' Daddies, who hang out in the Ska/Punk scene. But it would be unfair to leave them with those two tags hanging over their heads. They have a huge doliping of vintage swing, which gives them a funky edge on everyone else.

The name "Cherry Poppin' Daddies" never ceases to creep me out..
ReplyDeleteYou know, I never have been creeped out by it. Partly because I didn't know it could be dirty when I first stumbled over them.
ReplyDelete