Monday, July 9, 2012

Snow: Episode 14


Finally finished the strip. The comic in its current state would reach 25 pages now! Not including the covers and the related sundry bits and bobs. That's pretty neat I think. This one was inked using Becky's Wacom 4. I really didn't take advantage of all those buttons. There's just so many! After mapping, alt, ctrl+alt+Z, ctrl+S I just kind of ran out of hot keys I use on a regular basis.


There was a sudden death in the family yesterday. My uncle David. He was 51. We talked to a funeral director today, he was only a little older than I was. 
During the process Mum asked whether I would want a white coffin so one of my friends could graffiti on it. I said I'd rather they all signed it like it was a giant cast. "Get well soon." would be an amusing one. Mum warned that this may not be a good idea, as my friends would probably write something irreverent. All I could imagine was being dug up in a hundred years and a geologist carefully wiping away the dirt as he slowly reveals a big hairy dick scrawled on the top of my coffin. Cremation and then a loving sprinkling down Queen street it is then.

No comments:

Post a Comment