Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Sorry about this


OK, at the moment you may notice that a lot of my more interesting pictures (I.E. The ones which are of people and not silly graffiti) are all showing up as a message from flickr going oops, ha ha, You cant see me (Like John Cena). This is because I have Privatised a lot of my photos on flickr so randoms I don't like cant see me. Sorry about that.

As soon as I get some more photos Ill do a post about anzac day. Oh it was glorious.

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe you mentioned John Cena lol. So proud =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats all your fault you know. Haha. I need your new cell number btw. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course it's my fault lol. No, actually it's YOUR fault for listening tome =P

    Number's the same as it was, gotta love Vodafone hehe

    ReplyDelete