![]() |
| Vanilla Fiction / SKAB |
ALSO, Vanilla Fiction is making her way into the scene. I'm certain this will be a place for the more visual oriented. Which will be owesome. As of yet she hasn't posted anything BUT.. I have my expectations. & if her super secret journals are anything to go by her blog should be hilarious.
I open these gates to you. May you not be like bad sex. Hard and fast at first but soon becoming flaccid and very very dead. Yes, I'm talking about you. and no. Thats not meant to be a gay joke.But I guess it is now. Sigh.

Hehe!!! Izak, you make me feel special. I like your description. :-D
ReplyDeleteOh, and I've never had a livejournal. In fact, I have only the vaguest idea of what a livejournal is. I have a theory that it's a journal that has, somehow, come to life.
ReplyDelete