![]() |
| I think I've nailed the style on this one. |
If you have steam and haven't gotten or seen Superbrothers: Swords & Sorcery then you're really missing out, it's won awards and everything. I watched Matt play through the entire thing while drawing Snow. It was quite an experience. So much so that I've made some art inspired by it.
The main driving force behind me drawing these two pieces (so far) is Jim Guthries music. They recently released a remix of the original stuff which is really good.
![]() |
| This first attempt looks a little shitty. |
Oh yeah, one last thing to go check out. I'm doing a choose your own adventure type deal over at G+. If you're familiar with MS Paint Adventures and want to participate in something similiar feel free to post a suggestion!
Edit: As per the request below by Becky, I've done another one as a background for 1920x1080 asect ratios.



Can you make me a desktop image of the first one? they look amazing!
ReplyDeleteYeah definitely! Hold on.
ReplyDeleteI love how freakishly tall I am haha. For some reason its a bit smaller than
ReplyDelete1920x1080? weird. Anyway its amazing!
Aw shit, is it stretching slightly? It says it's fine to me. The lier.
ReplyDelete