So a lot happened this weekend, including finding out that I have a ton of people in my life who are far too cool for their own good, even to the point that they'd throw me a surprise party and give me a mint video camera. All of yous are gonna have to get your own post, hopefully when I get all this slow motion footage edited into something that's actually watchable.
ANYWAY, onto game dev stuff. Sunday evening was super productive. I moved my PC out into the lounge, and while the lack of internet was disruptive in terms of trouble shooting Unity issues it did mean that I had zero distractions to pull me away from finishing up the walk cycle. I finished the 4 keyframes I talked about in the last post then made the tweens. Which had a little less thought involved as I was just drawing the pose between each of the major frames.
When I did the initial sketch of her running Becky asked why her boobs weren't doing anything. So I'm not ashamed to admit that I spent a while getting the boob physics right. I'm expecting a call from the Dead or Alive crowd any day now. Now I need to look into blending between standing and moving etc, so it doesn't look so flickery and ugly when I start and stop moving. Also coming up is jumping and falling poses. Eventually I'll probably come back and see if I can animate her hair a little on the run animation, at the moment it's a little too static.
Ha ha, rad man, you should whip my name out of the bottom left, It's good enough in the video description. =D
ReplyDeleteYeah I thought about doing that but the intro might be in videos where you wont be in the description.
ReplyDelete